Visitors
This week/weekend is packed full of visitors! Thursday my Uncle Mike (Tio Miguel as I like to call him) will be staying at Chateau Anne after a Somos Amigos benefit. That is the mission group that he helped found and that travels down to the Dominican Republic to operate a medical and dental clinic a few times a year. It's a great organization - I've gone on the trip twice and it's life changing. Check them out if you're interested. www.somosamigos.org.
Then on Friday, the BK makes his triumphant return! He will be here a few days this weekend and has committed to go to two hot yoga classes with me during that time! I'm stoked for the company at class and really interested to see how he'll do. I bet he kicks some hot yoga butt! I will provide an update on his adventure into hot yoga after we go! Yay for visitors!
Then on Friday, the BK makes his triumphant return! He will be here a few days this weekend and has committed to go to two hot yoga classes with me during that time! I'm stoked for the company at class and really interested to see how he'll do. I bet he kicks some hot yoga butt! I will provide an update on his adventure into hot yoga after we go! Yay for visitors!

2 Comments:
Gotta love them Keegans!
GO BK!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home