Friday, November 20, 2009

A post from the BK Broiler

Readers are in for a real treat tonight because here in my apartment, i have the BK Broiler, live and in person.  And for the first time, in his own words, he's going to talk about his experience at hot yoga tonight.  From here on out, this is the BK:
Esteemed readers of Anne's blog, it's a pleasure to be addressing you this evening. For any who have not tried hot yoga before I would highly recommend it. It was both exciting and challenging, and although I felt pretty terrible at times, I found myself with more energy and higher spirits toward the end of the class, than at the beginning. By pushing myself to the limit I found new parts of me. overall I loved it.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Ma said...

So, another hot yogaer, eh? Glad you found it exhilarating AND challenging; after all, what's challenge without exhilaration or exhilaration without challenge? Empty, I say. Have a great weekend.

11:33 PM  
Anonymous Hools said...

In his own words, wow!! Is this a first time for a guest blogger?! Thanks for sharing BK!!

8:02 AM  
Blogger Anne K said...

Yep, my first guest blogger! And we're heading back to class again today at 4. Perhaps we'll get a follow up post!

11:25 AM  
Anonymous Tia said...

I guess BK showed up your Unk Bill (and all other relatives)... Well done!!

5:54 PM  
Anonymous MB said...

Well I luv hearing from BK--this could be a little like flat Stanley--who travels with young students to document their adventures. Anne I like the concept a lot. Perhaps yo can have guests blog in the future.

5:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home