Saturday, August 25, 2007

Wild BOOOOOOOOOAR!

My favorite show on the Food Network (one of the random cable channels I get without having cable) is Iron Chef America and by FAR my favorite part of the show is the crazy host. I love it when at the beginning, he announces to everyone what the secret ingredient is, and he says it like he is the announcer for a World Cup soccer match and they've just scored a goal to win the whole thing! Today's secret ingredient is WILD BOOOOOOOOOOOOAR!!! The other day the secret ingredient was OOOOOYYYYYSTERS!!!!!! So funny.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that show! The best is when they make ridiculously nasty ice cream, like trout flavored.

8:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that show, too! I love when it's some mundane secret ingredient like, "Today's secret ingredient is....BEETS!" It always cracks me up.

10:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home