What a week
I just spent the greatest week at my Aunt MB's lake house in Dowagiac, Michigan and I know I've said it many times before, but I really have an amazing family, both sides, this trip it was the Keegans. The night I got there my cousin Steve and Auntie Margo picked me up at the airport in Kalamazoo and then we were back at the house in about 45 minutes. MB has 2 houses right next to each other and at the peak, we had more than 30 people staying between both houses. We did tons of relaxing in the sun, water sports, ate great food and spent some really great family time. There's something about being with a group of people, having a wonderful time and knowing that each one of them genuinely wants you to be there and vice versa. I always leave and think, wow, this really is a remarkable family.
Here is everyone who was there!! First starting with the people who are actually related to me by family: Aunt MB (the serious hostess with the mostess!!) cousins Steve & Colleen; Aunt Beth & Uncle Kevin, cousins Kim and husband Casey (and their baby, she's hasn't made her debut yet though!), Sean, Trish, Daniel; Aunt Margo & Uncle Mike, cousin Jimmy. Then, the reason everyone was there was because my Aunt Beth's nephew Brian got married in chicago the weekend before so everyone came to the lake after that. So everyone from that family who was there is: NANA, the coolest 90 year old I know. Aunt Jo and Uncle Stewart, cousins Caroline, Jimmy and his wife Laura and baby Jack (He's only 3 months old!!!), Kathleen and her husband Toby and their baby Neeva (She's only 3 months old too!!!!); Uncle Jed and cousin Lauren; Uncle Rich and Aunt Peggy, cousins Megan, Michael and Charlie.
Thanks again MB, for an amazing week! Can't wait to get back!
Here is everyone who was there!! First starting with the people who are actually related to me by family: Aunt MB (the serious hostess with the mostess!!) cousins Steve & Colleen; Aunt Beth & Uncle Kevin, cousins Kim and husband Casey (and their baby, she's hasn't made her debut yet though!), Sean, Trish, Daniel; Aunt Margo & Uncle Mike, cousin Jimmy. Then, the reason everyone was there was because my Aunt Beth's nephew Brian got married in chicago the weekend before so everyone came to the lake after that. So everyone from that family who was there is: NANA, the coolest 90 year old I know. Aunt Jo and Uncle Stewart, cousins Caroline, Jimmy and his wife Laura and baby Jack (He's only 3 months old!!!), Kathleen and her husband Toby and their baby Neeva (She's only 3 months old too!!!!); Uncle Jed and cousin Lauren; Uncle Rich and Aunt Peggy, cousins Megan, Michael and Charlie.
Thanks again MB, for an amazing week! Can't wait to get back!

2 Comments:
thanks for the invite.
Do Kim & Casey know--is it a girl???
Post a Comment
<< Home