Final update
My bag has been located in NY and is "en route" to me on their delivery truck!! I'm not counting on an early arrival here though. I'm glad it's found but this is a perfect example of why the airlines are in such bad shape. Imagine where this bag would be had I not 1. heard the mope (perfect descriptive word courtesy of MB) baggage handler say they were going to put my bag on the Cincinnati flight and 2. Called every hour on the hour and directed their "trace" of my bag. It might have been lost forever!! So now I get to stay at my apartment for who knows how long and wait for it. So meanwhile, I'll write more about my trip. Stay tuned...

2 Comments:
Is a mope the same thing as a moop?
Dude, too bad this didn't happen when you had months of time to work on it.
Post a Comment
<< Home