Sunday, July 29, 2007

crazy saturday

I'm just going to list a few things that made up my day yesterday. It was wild.
Meadowlands Racetrack
Cart racing
A horse named Dodgeball
Bowling at the Port Authority bus terminal
A viking helmet
A fake mustache
Karaoke
A Korean BBQ FEAST at 3 am
Now, it is raining so I'm just hanging out recovering from the delight of it all!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What did you have at the Korean BBQ?

10:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

fa viking helmet....so random?

11:25 PM  
Blogger Anne K said...

We had beef and shrimp on the mini grill in the middle of the table, miso soup, some won ton skins that we wrapped the shrimp and all these plates of sides. I ate some raw garlic and it tasted like it exploded in my mouth in the morning. Kind of gross. And some sort of sake like alcohol drink. It was REALLY tasty.

11:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home