Monday, July 16, 2007

stuff

1. My sis got a job!!!!! Permanent job, with a good salary, benefits, vacation, the whole shebang! I'm so excited for her! it's with the same company (mga entertainment, the bratz people) she was working for before. Now, my turn...
2. We're (Kate and I) going to the Bahamas in February!! My good friends Megan and Hugh are getting married there February 2, so she is going to be my date and we're going to make a vacation out of it. Anyone else want to come?
3. I'm really getting to be in good shape with this ridiculous workout program. Today, I did cardio. I did 5.2 miles in 60 minutes, with my fastest mile at 9:36 and including a little warm up/cool down at the beginning and end. Sure wish I could keep this up when I'm working. The 8 hours free during the day sure makes it easy! We'll see if I"m able to.
4. Went to the Mets game yesterday, it was really fun. I went with my friends Laura and Allie. We had hot dogs, beers, peanuts and lots of sun! Great afternoon.
5. 2 interviews tomorrow, wish me luck!!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can I go in your suitcase?
Nice work on the workouts! I'm so proud! (Are you stretching?) :)
Good luck with the interviews!

7:37 PM  
Blogger Anne K said...

Not only stretching, but using the foam roller when I get home to really stretch out!! You better believe you can come in my suitcase. You guys should totally come! Not sure if I can fit BOTH of you in the suitcase, but we'll figure it out. ;)

8:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Luck!!

9:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

time out! i said i was coming tooo.....

cannot believe you forgot about me.

GOOD LUCK.

10:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LUV the bullet points, great news for Kate!!Way to go. Anywhee in Feb is a good deal I will have to check my calendar. Good luck Tomorrow.

MB

10:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home