BB, I think all that free stuff at Per Se has given you a cockeyed look at gifts, Honey. (I do second the good job comment, though!) But, since the rest of us didn't get spoiled going out for dinner, maybe YOU could give US 4th of July gifts!! I'll put some thought into what I'd like and get back to ya.
5 Comments:
You could wear them when you go back and pay for a meal at Per Se.
You know what's funny?! I would SAVE money if I bought these shoes instead of going to actually buy a meal at Per Se!
Who knew that Nike and Cole Haan collaborated?!
seriously. who buys people 'fourth of july' presents.
BB, I think all that free stuff at Per Se has given you a cockeyed look at gifts, Honey. (I do second the good job comment, though!) But, since the rest of us didn't get spoiled going out for dinner, maybe YOU could give US 4th of July gifts!! I'll put some thought into what I'd like and get back to ya.
Post a Comment
<< Home