Sunday, August 05, 2007

ANOTHER mini helmet!!

So, my friends Brian and Julia have been here visiting me for the last 2 days and we've had SUCH a great time. Today we went to the Yankees game and as if I needed another reason to like the Yankees over the Mets, I walked up to the Carvel stand and ordered a hot fudge sundae in a helmet, exactly as I had at Shea, but the nice Carvel worker at Yankee stadium made no mention of 200 degree hot fudge. He nicely poured me a hot fudge sundae in a mini Yankee helmet. And, as you can see from these pictures, the Yankees helmet was not cracked by the SCALDING temperature of the hot fudge. It was WELL WORTH it though. The hot fudge was DEEEEEEELICIOUS and yet again, we had lots of fun taking pictures with the mini helmet.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What pictures?

9:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sonqv
I love hot fudge no matter what they serve it in

8:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home