New job
Well, I wanted to let everyone know that I officially have a new job. I started work today at Vividas USA, an online video company that is based in London as marketing manager. I'm really excited about the opportunity and I'm also happy to be back to work after my 4 month vacation! What a great experience though to be able to take a few months off during the best time of the year in NY. Anyway, I'll write a bit more about what my job is all about as soon as I know, but I'm back to work, and happy!!

4 Comments:
Yaaaah!!! Congrats, Big B!
I hear you ARE the Marketing Dept.
Hope it's all you are expecting.
Vividas is VERY lucky to have you!! Congratulations!
all i am going to say is that i am very pleasd that i do not need to wory about your job search anymore, especially as i head back to school and need to worry about my own things!!!!
Whew! "Bank of Jean" CLOSED again!
Post a Comment
<< Home