Did somebody say London?
Couple things:
Week 2 of my job is even better than week 1. It is such a great opportunity. There is really no brand awareness of this company here in the US, so I have such potential to take it really big. I'm so excited. I met the group marketing manager today from London and she said "oh, we'll definitely get you out there!" Sweetness!!
As Jiggie (maggie and Jimmy for those of you who aren't up on the celebrity name combos) commented on the last post, we had dinner and drinks in NYC in celebration of their engagement last night. They went to the Colbert Report and then I met them late after. Congrats again!
I have a new favorite show. It's called Flipping Out on bravo. It's a really stupid show about this high maintenance guy who flips houses in California and all his ridiculous staff. I love it. Not as good as Shaq's Big Challenge, but it's good.
My new thing is working out at lunch. Actually, my dream has almost come true to combine my love of working out and my hatred of doing laundry. I rented a locker at the NY Sports Club near my office and if you do that, and sign up for the laundry service, they will take your dirty, sweaty gym clothes out of your locker, wash, fluff, fold and put them back in your locker!! Today, I left the office at 12:45, was on the treadmill by 1:00, did 25 minutes, showered, got dressed, grabbed a salad at hale and hearty and was back at my desk by 2. I love it.
Bedtime, I haven't had the opportunity to get 9 hours of sleep since I started working again . It's been a rough transition. :)
Week 2 of my job is even better than week 1. It is such a great opportunity. There is really no brand awareness of this company here in the US, so I have such potential to take it really big. I'm so excited. I met the group marketing manager today from London and she said "oh, we'll definitely get you out there!" Sweetness!!
As Jiggie (maggie and Jimmy for those of you who aren't up on the celebrity name combos) commented on the last post, we had dinner and drinks in NYC in celebration of their engagement last night. They went to the Colbert Report and then I met them late after. Congrats again!
I have a new favorite show. It's called Flipping Out on bravo. It's a really stupid show about this high maintenance guy who flips houses in California and all his ridiculous staff. I love it. Not as good as Shaq's Big Challenge, but it's good.
My new thing is working out at lunch. Actually, my dream has almost come true to combine my love of working out and my hatred of doing laundry. I rented a locker at the NY Sports Club near my office and if you do that, and sign up for the laundry service, they will take your dirty, sweaty gym clothes out of your locker, wash, fluff, fold and put them back in your locker!! Today, I left the office at 12:45, was on the treadmill by 1:00, did 25 minutes, showered, got dressed, grabbed a salad at hale and hearty and was back at my desk by 2. I love it.
Bedtime, I haven't had the opportunity to get 9 hours of sleep since I started working again . It's been a rough transition. :)

4 Comments:
No WAY this flipping out guy can be as cool as Walter!!
Not even CLOSE to as cool as Walter. It's just entertaining because he's so high maintenance. For example, he sent one of his assistants to take his cat to get acupuncture!
He's the Monk of Flippers.
Glad to hear the job's going so well, Anne! Congrats again!
Did someone say "chaperone" for the London trip???
Post a Comment
<< Home