Thanksgiving
I had a great thanksgiving in Missoula! I flew from NY to Seattle on Wednesday and stayed with the Engels and watched the Gonzaga basketball game :(. Then on Thursday, I set out on the bus with the other holiday travelers to the airport and flew to Missoula. My Mom, Dad and I were all invited over to the Holsapple's (family friends) for dinner so I arrived and off we went. It was delicious.
The day after Thanksgiving, my friends Anne and Michael Fink (she used to be Anne Lewis--I'm sure most of you know her as that!) came over to Montana to visit. It was the first time I'd seen them since their wedding in August. It was fun. We had another turkey dinner on Saturday with them to celebrate my Dad's birthday. Thank you Mommy for a Fabulous dinner! Then on Saturday night, Anne and I went out to Sean Kelly's, a bar in Missoula, to see who we could run into. We saw my silly friend Ted and some of his friends and had a good time with them. Sunday, Anne and Michael had to leave, but we went to the mall and had Hoagieville (a Missoula staple restaurant).
Thanks to everyone for a great Thanksgiving! This week, I'm in Seattle staying with the Engels again and working out of the Seattle office. Our company Christmas party is here on Saturday so I'm taking Julia (Brian had to work so I said, "I'm borrowing your wife as my date!") and then back to New York on Sunday.
I also thought this was worth noting: since moving to New York exactly 2 months ago, I have been to Seattle twice, Washington DC twice, Boston, Montana and Hawaii and I'm scheduled for another trip to DC and the Dominican Republic in the next month. Think I oughtta cool it with the traveling a bit?! :)
The day after Thanksgiving, my friends Anne and Michael Fink (she used to be Anne Lewis--I'm sure most of you know her as that!) came over to Montana to visit. It was the first time I'd seen them since their wedding in August. It was fun. We had another turkey dinner on Saturday with them to celebrate my Dad's birthday. Thank you Mommy for a Fabulous dinner! Then on Saturday night, Anne and I went out to Sean Kelly's, a bar in Missoula, to see who we could run into. We saw my silly friend Ted and some of his friends and had a good time with them. Sunday, Anne and Michael had to leave, but we went to the mall and had Hoagieville (a Missoula staple restaurant).
Thanks to everyone for a great Thanksgiving! This week, I'm in Seattle staying with the Engels again and working out of the Seattle office. Our company Christmas party is here on Saturday so I'm taking Julia (Brian had to work so I said, "I'm borrowing your wife as my date!") and then back to New York on Sunday.
I also thought this was worth noting: since moving to New York exactly 2 months ago, I have been to Seattle twice, Washington DC twice, Boston, Montana and Hawaii and I'm scheduled for another trip to DC and the Dominican Republic in the next month. Think I oughtta cool it with the traveling a bit?! :)

2 Comments:
It WAS a great weekend of visiting and eating. What else is there ?!?!
First of all. I need to tell everyone that Jean Keegan bought a new pair of Jeans and looks HOTTTT... She was turning heads on the street and had to fight off the boys with sticks. Dinner was very yummy, you cant beat two thanksgiving dinners in three days. It was really fun visiting the NY and the MT Keegans. Thanks for everything.....
Post a Comment
<< Home