The Keegans
I spent the weekend down in Wash. D.C. with the Keegan family. My parents were in town and so as it is when any out of town Keegans show up, the cousins/aunts/uncles etc. were out in full force. We had a get together on Sunday at my Aunt Margo and Uncle Mike's house with all of my Dad's cousins from Baltimore and their kids. There was about 4o of us there. It was great. For any of you who have ever met this family, you know what the day was like. For those of you who haven't...well...you'll just have to meet them.

3 Comments:
I am hoping I will get to celebrate with them all when Kate graduates in May!!
Most of them will be there, I'm sure. I think it'll be one of the best parties ever!
For those of us IN that family, "GOD SAVE US ALL!" For those of you who don't know the Keegan routine, think HARD!! before you say yes to an invite.
Post a Comment
<< Home