Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Empire State Building

I can see the Empire State Building out my window from my office and after looking at it for a few days, I discovered that it is lit a different color on different nights. Last night it was blue, tonight it is red! It's very pur-tty.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Would you say it's your favorite building in NYC?

11:05 PM  
Blogger Anne K said...

No, it is not my favorite building in NYC. Although it is quite beautiful, the Chrysler building is by far my favorite building. I can see that one from the street around the corner from my apartment!

11:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

fancy!

5:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I see mountains out of my "office" window every day. It is a different color every time I look too, depending on time of day, light, visibility, sunshine, etc. My favorite is first-of-the-morning sun when it is vivid pink. Also pur-tty (THE BEST!!)

1:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home