Mama K
I just had a GREAT 5 days with my Mommy. She was in DC and came up to visit for a few days. The agenda:
Wednesday Night:
She arrived around 3:30, we had dinner out
Thursday:
Out to New Jersey to see my office there
Back to the city around noon
I worked all afternoon, she walked around Central Park and went to the "top of the rock"
Went to a taping of the Colbert Report
Cheesecake to go
Friday:
I had to work again, she came to the Rock with me and then took off to see the WTC and other parts of downtown (Battery Park, Wall Street etc.). She took the subway down there all by herownself!!
Late afternoon: purse shopping on Canal street
Dinner at a fun Asian Fusion restaurant called Ruby Foo's
Lion King on Broadway!
Saturday:
EARLY train to Boston.
Lunch and a tour of the suburbs with my parent's friends the Tokles
Dinner at Jake's. Ma and I both had lobster!
Sunday:
Tour of Boston. We took the Freedom walking trail.
Then we took the subway to Fenway and did the tour of that. Very fun!
Thanks for coming to visit Ma! I'm glad I could show you my NEW life! Come back soon!
Wednesday Night:
She arrived around 3:30, we had dinner out
Thursday:
Out to New Jersey to see my office there
Back to the city around noon
I worked all afternoon, she walked around Central Park and went to the "top of the rock"
Went to a taping of the Colbert Report
Cheesecake to go
Friday:
I had to work again, she came to the Rock with me and then took off to see the WTC and other parts of downtown (Battery Park, Wall Street etc.). She took the subway down there all by herownself!!
Late afternoon: purse shopping on Canal street
Dinner at a fun Asian Fusion restaurant called Ruby Foo's
Lion King on Broadway!
Saturday:
EARLY train to Boston.
Lunch and a tour of the suburbs with my parent's friends the Tokles
Dinner at Jake's. Ma and I both had lobster!
Sunday:
Tour of Boston. We took the Freedom walking trail.
Then we took the subway to Fenway and did the tour of that. Very fun!
Thanks for coming to visit Ma! I'm glad I could show you my NEW life! Come back soon!

6 Comments:
yay mama k!!!!!
Sounds fabulous! Wish I could have been there!
Can imagine the fun, Big B - you and your Ma are quite the pair of fun girls! Next time you karaoke, you'll have to expand to the Singing Sisters and Ma (unless you think Ma's too SHY to get up and sing!). :-)
WOW!! I DID New York and did not get mugged, accosted, purse-snatched or brutually murdered. I'm thinking "Law and Order" is not telling me the whole truth. Gotta go take another nap..........
P.S. It's true what they say about New York cheesecake. Just to be sure (see my comment above), I had to test it every day.
I am so glad mama K and Anne K had a splendid time in the big apple. Hopefully we will all have an awesome time in Missoula after Thanksgiving. Mama K, there will be no songing by BMF, that is unless I consume a large quanity of adult beverages.:)
Post a Comment
<< Home