Saturday, November 19, 2005

The Odd Couple

I just spent a wonderful afternoon with my Aunt Beth, her mom (Nana), and her nephew, my "cousin" Tuck. We didn't have tickets to anything so we headed down to Broadway to see what tickets we could get for the 2PM matinee. We had a tip that you could go to the box office the day of the shows and get cancellation tickets. So that's exactly what we did! We first went to The Woman in White and bought a ticket for Nana because that's what she wanted to see. Then Aunt Beth, Tuck and I went over to the Odd Couple. We started the cancellation line and within 20 minutes we had 3 tickets in the 10th row center. It was great. It starred Matthew Broderick, Nathan Lane and Brad Garrett (from Everybody Loves Raymond). I"ve always loved Matthew Broderick ever since I first laid eyes on Ferris Buehler so it was a real treat. Thanks, Aunt Beth and Nana for a great time!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"They say the neon lights are bright
On Broadway.
They say there'as alwaysw magic in the air
On Broadway."

7:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"But how ya gon-na make some time
When all ya got is one thin dime?
And one thin dime won't even shine your shoes.
On Broadway."

8:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home