My hero
So today, a nice man named Richie, AKA the EXTERMINATOR came by my apartment!! Not only did he give me some good mouse fighting tips and tools, but he also told me an interesting fact about my apartment. Turns out that grammy award-winning singer John Legend is my next door neighbor!! not in my building, but he lives in the building next door! Anyway, i have officially won the battle against the mouse. Have a nice life outside, SUCKA!
Also, today I was reminded that friends, especially in NYC, are hard to come by. It's important to keep good ones.
Also, today I was reminded that friends, especially in NYC, are hard to come by. It's important to keep good ones.

4 Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Hope the "good friend" comment didn't mean heartache, Annie. Hugs from here, Toots.
Like gorgeous roses, "good" friends need to be tended and cultivated, not just in NYC, but everywhere.
Wouldn't know Legend if he walked up to me but you know I LUV seeing those famous folks.
Also I am thrilled that Mickey the Mouse is gone HATE those critters, as I said I would rather see a cayotein my kitchen at least you know where he is.
Post a Comment
<< Home