Interesting thought - astrology
So I don't know how much credibility I, or anyone else, puts into astrology, but I think it is really interesting to read the different signs and characteristics of each. Now, I'm not talking astrology here as reading your daily horoscope and finding out you might have something interesting happen tomorrow in your career/relationship/family but really reading into the sign and taking a look at the behaviors inside yourself that correspond. Now, as most of you know, my birthday is October 23, making me a Scorpio (although I'm sort of close to Libra as well). I have had a somewhat tumultuous last few days and when I really take an introspective look at myself over those few days, I see almost every characteristic and behavior that is always associated with Scorpio in both the way I feel and the way I act. I certainly have no control over the feelings and I wouldn't have acted differently if I knew it was "Scorpio" behavior but it's interesting to me. And these are definitely not overgeneralized statements that could apply to everyone. I have met very few other people who either behave in the same manner or to whom I have been able to communicate exactly what goes on inside my head, yet the scorpio sign seems to hit it right on the head. I don't know precisely what to make of it, but I do put a bit of cred in it.

1 Comments:
As you know, my bday isjust barely a Capricorn. Capricorium fits me perfectly as well. But is everyone born in that one-month period the same in personality? I have always wondered that. You should check this page out for an even more in depth analysis of your birthdate. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_astrology
Post a Comment
<< Home