Wednesday, April 16, 2008

gorgeous day

Couple things today...
1.) I just walked from my apartment up to the New York Sports Club on 51st and Broadway that I used to go to when I worked up there, worked out and walked back. A good 6 miles round trip. Feels good.
2.) I've had some good celebrity sightings lately that I don't think I've shared. Just today I saw the bald judge from Top Chef - Tom Colocchio on 20th st and 5th ave. I may have already mentioned this one but I saw Matthew Broderick and his kid James a few weeks ago on the street RIGHT by my old apartment. Now this is like below D list, closer to H or J list but I saw one of the housewives from the real housewives of New York on the B train. And I saw Richie Rich who designs Heatherette (and has been a guest judge on Project Runway) at Starbucks the other day. All pretty fun.
3.) We have just entered into one of two weeks per year when I not only do not complain about but really like the weather. There is only 1 week in April and 1 week in October. Don't worry, I'll start to complain that it's too hot and humid next week, but for now, I'm really happy about it!
4.) On the last post, the comment I deleted was from my FABO cousin Steve. He wrote "LAME" and left it anonymously. Let that be a lesson to you, nasty anonymous comments will be deleted. :) I sure hope he hasn't abandoned the blog entirely because of this. He's one of my favorite readers and commenters. Love you, Stevie!!

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

hey!
So glad you're enjoying the spring weather, I am too! Love Tom Collichio and Matthew Broderick, but my roommate and I are VERY INTERESTED in knowing which real housewife you saw! Love the show and the drama... hope all is well with you, see you at graduation?
- beth w

10:46 PM  
Blogger Anne K said...

haha, hey Beth,
I love that you're interested in the housewife!! I saw Alex, the one who is married to the skeevy guy, Simon, who live in Brooklyn. She did a lot of looking around like she wanted someone to recognize her. She was even more emaciated and strange looking in person. hehe.
I will indeed be at graduation. I'm really excited...

10:56 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

was she alone on the subway?! she and simon are apart for more than 2.4 minutes?! she finally got her girls night?! ramona will be so proud...

did you watch that show? it was pretty hilarious.

so glad to see you in less than a month!

10:24 AM  
Blogger Anne K said...

Seriously, alone on the subway!! can you BELIEVE it? At the very least, she had a girls subway ride from W 4th st to 34th St! Simon is seriously one of the creepiest guys ever. I def watched that show. Although I enjoyed the OC version better. Those ladies were just more ridiculous. Missed the reunion show last night, can't WAIT for the repeat of it!

10:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please don't forget to blog the stars--your old apartment is a hot spot--that's where we saw Cameron Diez---LUV it

5:23 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

the reunion was pretty great, I know you'll enjoy it. I've only see one Housewives OC, but if they were even more ridiculous- I can't even believe that. enjoy your weekend. i'm watching brett favre on letterman right now... tear

1:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home