Monday, September 03, 2007

Missoulian Article

Great article about my dad in the Missoulian today! So it's funny, when we were kids, we knew he worked at the Bureau of Business and Economic Research at the U of Montana but we were never sure exactly what he did there. Tyler Christiansen of the Missoulian nailed it, I finally get it! :)
Congrats, Dad! Read...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I always said:
His undergraduate work was in accounting; I do the checkbook.
His graduate work was in Forestry; I planted all the trees at our house.
He works for The Bureau of Business and Economic Research; he's not an economist.
Finally, he got an appointment as a Professor; he doesn't teach.
Nevertheless,I'm glad for that which he did so well for 30 years. He has certainly earned a long and happy retirement. Go Fish!

2:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great article about a great forester and a really great guy!! I am lucky to know 'im!!

5:03 PM  
Blogger Anne K said...

He's a REALLY great guy!! you nailed it Tia!!

12:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats to Chuck! Wonderful article - great big shoes to fill.
Fish, fish and fish some more!

11:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home