Home
After a significant delay in my flight, I made it home tonight. It was certainly great to see everyone (a million thanks to the Engels for letting me stay!) and it's great to be in Montana to visit but as my Mom always says "Home is where your underwear drawer is" and now and for the forseeable future, that is NY. So I'm happy to be home. Happy Holidays

5 Comments:
Even though your underwear drawer is in New York, you're ALWAYS welcome in Montana. It was a wonderful visit.
i will second that as well.. It was a wonderful visit. Jean, even though my underwear drawer is on Spokane am I welcome anytime?
Absotively! And bring your darling wife, too.
bmf - if your underwear drawer is "on" spokane, you've gained some weight, mister!!
bmf - if your underwear drawer is "on" spokane, you've gained some weight, mister!!
Post a Comment
<< Home