Monday, September 17, 2007

Napping at work

So today I'm the only one at my office. Everyone else is on vacation or traveling. I was thinking about pulling a George Costanza and setting up a little naptime under my desk. It seemed like a brilliant idea until I remembered that I worked for a video technology company. Who knows what kind of filming is going on! Anyone think I can pull it off!?

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

napping at work is asking for trouble. never know who'll walk in. calling in sick is the wise play if you're that tired, which after your drive yesterday, you probably are.

another terrible idea: posting your plans to nap at work on a public website.

and anne, thanks again for letting me raid your itunes. definitely like mat kearney. he's a total jack johnson-cold play combo, with some random rapping.

4:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i would have to agree with my very intelligent and wiser older cousin regarding posting about napping at work on a public site. do any of your fellow workers know about this little blog of yours???

additionally, i have found that getting enough sleep is probably the most appropriate way to not fall asleep at work or at class. how about you stop gallivanting around the US and sleep a little bit?

6:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll be the devil on your other shoulder. Take the nap! Pull a George!! What's the worst that could happen? You could get fired and be unemployed again. I guess it just depends on if the sleep is worth it!

6:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you're the only one in the office, why do you need to hide to take a nap?

10:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you're the only one in the office, why do you need to hide to take a nap?

10:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home