Thursday, June 14, 2007

Last week

Sorry I didn't post the whole week. I'm a slacker. So I'm a bit worn out, last week I went to Chicago and Milwaukee to celebrate my cousin Steve's 21st birthday with him. It was a HOOT. We did a 21 run, went to a baseball game and just had some good fun times together. He survived, I've never been prouder. Between that and dodgeball both wednesday and thursday, i didn't take a night off from going out between Monday and Friday, and by Saturday I was a bit worn out. I can't hang with those 21 year olds for more than 1 day anymore. It was fun though.
On Monday I went to watch my friend tape his TV show. It's called the Hugh Thompson show and it plays on the AT&T broadband channel. It's a total nerd show, but it's really fun. Check it out!
Yesterday's dodgeball performance was not quite as legendary as last week's. Unfortunately, I was feeling a little sick when I got there and then on the very first throw I got NAILED in the face. Nothing says fun like a rubber ball to the jaw. It hurt quite a bit and I felt a bit dizzy and woozy for the rest of the night, but I forged ahead and the Ball Busters won both of our matches, securing our place in the Party Dodgeball NYC playoffs next week. I can't wait!! Today, I can barely open my mouth because of the big hit, but it was worth it.
This weekend, I'm going down to Washington. My cousins Kim and Casey are having a party at their house and I never miss a good party! My friend Julia is going to come with me I think. Looking forward to it.
I've had a bunch of luck finding job leads recently. Seems everyone is all of a sudden hiring. Should have some news to report there shortly so stay tuned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home