Sunday, June 03, 2007

my ipod

Sometimes I think my ipod really has a brain. I'm definitely a shuffle-aholic, which means I always just put it on random shuffle and it chooses whatever of the 2000 songs i have on there to play next. And sometimes I think it decides to make me happy and other days I think it decides to annoy me. Today for example, EVERY single song it picked was exactly what I wanted to hear. It gave me upbeat songs at the gym and then fun walking songs on the way home. Now other days, I think it purposefully picks songs I'm not in the mood for just to taunt me. Sometimes I'll walk down the street and skip 20 songs in a row before it picks one I want to hear.
Anyway, it's raining today, so it doesn't really matter today, I won't be out and about walking around anymore. But sometimes I wonder about that Annepod (that's its name). :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home