Monday, May 21, 2007

Great visit!!!

I just had a wonderful weekend with 3 of my favorite people, Unk Bill, Tia Nancy and Elizabeth! They arrived on Thursday night and we had a great action-packed 2 day visit. We took a tour of Yankee Stadium (we even got to sit in the dugout!), walked around the campus of Columbia University, saw Phantom of the Opera, shopped Soho (Eliz bought the CUTEST Betsey Johnson dress, she's going to be the talk of the wedding she has to attend this summer), went to the Garage jazz club and had varied cuisine ranging from really good chinese (mr. K's), really good italian (morandi) and classic New York (diner and bagels and lox) to street meat (chicken on a stick anyone??) and Gray's Papaya hot dogs. Oh yeah, we also went to the psychic 2 doors down from my apartment, but that's a WHOLE other story!
All 4 of us packed into my apartment very comfortably. I'm so happy they stayed with me, it was a great slumber party!! And I now know that I can fit a minimum of 4 people in my apartment very comfortably. So anyone thinking of visiting, come on out!
So thanks again for visiting me Unk, Tia and Eliz...I'm SO glad you did!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anne, Thank YOU for having us!! You are a fabulous hostess and a real ambassador for the city of New York. We had a ball!! Anyone and everyone should plan a trip to see Anne!!

9:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Been there, done that.

4:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home