Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Apple store

Ok, I just had a ridiculous encounter at the apple store. I went in there to have them look at my wireless internet and I had an appointment for 1:40. There was a woman in there named Anna Dilligan who had an appointment at 2:00. She was 2 people behind me on the list. So when they called my name, she scooted right on up there, not able to distinguish between Dilligan and Keegan evidently. So I saw my name disappear off the "next for Mac" list and went up to the guy who was keeping track of the list and said, I think she took my spot, I'm Anne Keegan. he said, what time was your appointment. I said 1:40. He said, well hers was at 2 so you're just going to have to wait for a few more minutes, she's ahead of you. And I said, why would she be ahead of me? And he said, because her appointment was at 2. And I said, yes and mine was at 1:40. And he said again, yes, but her's was at 2, she's first. You have a few more minutes to wait. Not understanding at ALL why she was first I kept saying, I DON'T UNDERSTAND why she is ahead of me? I was ANNE K. on the list she is ANNA D. She is still on the board as waiting in line. She took my spot! And again he said, her appointment is at 2, she is ahead of you. So he went to check in with one of the guys behind the desk and he said, yes I called Anne Keegan. And he asked her what her name was and she said, Anna Dilligan. So then he comes back to me and says, ok, what was your name? I said ANNE KEEGAN. And he said, you had a 2:40 appointment. And I said NO for the MILLIONTH time, i have a ONE FORTY appointment. finally getting it, he said, oh my, I'm so sorry, you should have already been called. I said, I WAS CALLED. She took my spot! I seemed to be the only one who got it. So he put me on a standby list that got me the next available person. So that worked out ok. Then in about 5 minutes, when it was finally HER turn, they called Anna Dilligan. And she replied, Um, you already called me, I've been sitting here for ten minutes. I so wanted to scream, um no, they called ME!! you just scooted up in my place! Crazy woman.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

could have been worse, if it was a pc you'd have been talking to someone on the phone for 6 hours.

5:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love when you post these ridiculous things that happen to you. You type them EXACTLY like you would tell them in person! Just be grateful your name isn't Anna or Dilligan- Anne Keegan is much cooler.

5:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe they got confused, because they thought Anne only had one 'n'.

8:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you were in a real live three stooges routine
MB

9:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

But, Who's on First?!

6:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home