Hooray for Amazon!
So these days, not having cable is not as big of a bummer as it once was. Particularly after the wonderful invention of tv shows on DVD. I watched the entire first season of 90210 and was working my way through seasons 1-4 of Seinfeld when I got a message from Amazon that the SECOND season of 90210 was now on sale. Of course I immediately ordered (on sale even!) and requested Super Saver Shipping, which is free but usually takes a long time. The expected ship date was somewhere between May 10-17 and arrival wasn't guaranteed until May 23. Imagine my surprise and delight when today I came home from a walk and there was a small DVD-sized box from Amazon. One day before the expected ship date! Bravo Amazon, bravo!

4 Comments:
GO AMAZON!!! :) Aaahh, season two. The arrival of Emily Valentine...the Beach Club...Scott dies,sniff...Wooo Wooo Woohoo...a trip to Mexico... And, if memory serves me correctly, I think Brandon dated the skater that season (I remember bad hair, so it's a safe bet).
Enjoy the gang.
Yes! And don't forget the introduction of Brandon's air punch on the opening credits. That was a staple all the way through (at least when we were watching it!)
Good call. It was a pivotal season for so many reasons.
Yikes, you two! Peas in a pod!
Post a Comment
<< Home