Tuesday, May 08, 2007

lessons learned

Ok, so I know MANY of you will have comments to this post, so bring em on. HOWEVER, i have to say that I learned 2 very valuable lessons over the last 3 weeks of apartment set up. One I have heard for my entire life (and ignored for most of it) and the other one I just heard but am starting to thoroughly embrace.
1. A place for everything and everything in it's place. Jean Keegan lives by this rule and as she would say "by gory" now I'm going to too.
2. Organization is the key to success in small spaces. These were actually words of my Uncle Steve's (although he used them minus the "in small spaces" clause) passed on to me by the ever-wise MB when she was here helping me get organized.
I hope everyone can come visit and see these two lessons in action!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

and the place for spoons is under the bed. Or has our keegan turned over a new leaf?

1:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home