Cooking
I'm kind of learning how to cook with all my free time. Yesterday, I made delish tofu stir fry. Today I got a little more complicated, tallapia with white wine mustard sauce and brown rice. It was really good! And not too hard. I'm still not so good on the clean up though. :)
Now, I only need a new job that gives me 4 extra free hours a day that I can use to look things up online, go to the store, practice making them and enjoy eating them!
Now, I only need a new job that gives me 4 extra free hours a day that I can use to look things up online, go to the store, practice making them and enjoy eating them!

3 Comments:
Betty Crocker and I are SSSOOO proud!
That could be your new job! You could cook for people and deliver it to them!
I'm pretty sure someone already thought of that! Dang! I learned how to cook a little too late!
Post a Comment
<< Home