posted by Anne K at 5:43 PM
Happy 1/2 B-day Kate!
Hap Ha Birt Ka!
22 1/2 years--seems just like yesterday! Happy Half, Kate!
If I believed in celebrating half b-days, I would wish you a happy day.
Gee, I wonder who anonymous could be. I only have one friend who REFUSES to acknowledge half birthdays. Even though his is August 3.
Hmmmmmmmm - me thinks anonymous is the crabby one, not Big Bean.
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
6 Comments:
Happy 1/2 B-day Kate!
Hap Ha Birt Ka!
22 1/2 years--seems just like yesterday! Happy Half, Kate!
If I believed in celebrating half b-days, I would wish you a happy day.
Gee, I wonder who anonymous could be. I only have one friend who REFUSES to acknowledge half birthdays. Even though his is August 3.
Hmmmmmmmm - me thinks anonymous is the crabby one, not Big Bean.
Post a Comment
<< Home