Sunday, January 21, 2007

Lucy, Me, Drew


Lucy, Me, Drew
Originally uploaded by akeegangu.
My friend Drew and my new friend Lucy on our first night in the DR. Don't ask me what I spilled on my shirt. And Kate, don't even think about saying thanks for putting on a clean shirt.

5 Comments:

Blogger kate filth said...

thanks for putting on a clean shirt, anne.

7:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Anybody have a Stain Stick?"

9:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Big Bean........kleenex, leaves, newspaper.....anything but your shirt, Honey!

6:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anne, Sounds like a fantastic trip! One of my favorite parts of the Latin culture has been the dancing. Anytime we go to one of my Latin friend's houses, the music is on and everyone dances!! Children, women , men (except for the visiting Gringo men!) It is a great tradition!!

7:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here's the worst comment I can think of about your shirt. I've seen your Dad look like that on fishing trips.

Unk

3:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home