Monday, January 08, 2007

Thanks

Thanks for all your thoughts/prayers. My friend didn't make it, he passed away last Friday and I already miss him. He was incredible and I hope I have a chance to tell all of you about him. In the meantime, here is a story that I helped with. The reporter called me looking for a comment from someone at MSNBC.com, and he got a good friend instead. Andrew Sturgill is my good friend also from MSNBC.com and he gave them the pictures (yes it is the back of my head). http://www.amny.com/news/local/am-dive0109,0,189485.story?coll=am-topheadlines

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was a courageous ending to a TOO-SHORT life. All life, regardless its length, has meaning; it is now up to us (the living) to attach our meaning to his life. Rest in Peace, Mohan, and thank you.

11:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There are people in life that you feel you know just because the kindness emanating from them makes you feel you do. I only wish I was able to meet him. He will never be forgotten.

3:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home