Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Prayers

I have a favor to ask of all blog readers, no matter what your denomination or beliefs, can you please keep my friend Mohan in your thoughts/prayers. Yesterday, he had an accident swimming and is now in the ICU at a local hospital. With 2 surgeries coming up in the days ahead, he needs all the good thoughts he can get heading his way. Thanks.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My thoughts and prayers are with everyone involved.

9:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

In mine from the start. And may his surgeons have steady and guided hands.

10:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

All good thoughts and prayers from both of us, Anne. Hugs to you. Stay strong for your friend.

4:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My thoughts and prayers are with yoou and everyone associated. In times like this I wish we all lived closer together so we could help you get through this. I honestly beleive that everything happens for a reason. Again, you and you friend are in my prayers. Love ya. Knif aka BMF, aka Fink, aka Mr. Lewink, aka Mr. Lewis :)

9:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home