posted by Anne K at 11:27 PM
What a lovely, warm smile.
Thinking of you both...what a great picture.
His picture shows a man of great warmth and happiness. He was lucky to call you a friend, Anne.
Anne, I am so sorry for the loss of your friend. He sounds very special. I wish I could have known him. May your memories of him help you through this difficult time...
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
4 Comments:
What a lovely, warm smile.
Thinking of you both...what a great picture.
His picture shows a man of great warmth and happiness. He was lucky to call you a friend, Anne.
Anne, I am so sorry for the loss of your friend. He sounds very special. I wish I could have known him. May your memories of him help you through this difficult time...
Post a Comment
<< Home