Sunday, February 04, 2007

Superbowl and cousins!!

So, who is watching the Superbowl tonight? My friend is having a party at his house (too bad its in Hoboken. boooooo Hoboken) so a number of us are going over there. I think I'm rooting for the Bears although I really don't care. I'm just going for the chili.
I also recently found out that in addition to my awesome cousin Steve who is coming to visit the weekend of February 23, my cousin Michael and his lovely ladyfriend Emily are coming the weekend of February 15. In addition to fun restaurants and other activities, I'm taking Steve to Mamma Mia and Michael and Emily to Colbert and Conan. Maybe this will serve as incentive to anyone who has been thinking "Gee, I'd love to visit Anne in New York but I'm just not sure that there would be any fun activities for us to do while I'm there."
My third cousin mention of the day goes out to Elizabeth, who is meeting me in Florida for spring training in a month. Last year we had the BEST time and I'm sure this year will be just as awesome. Hopefully we'll return with some dates with major league baseball players. ;) She's running the LA marathon the week before too, so wish her luck!!
Ok, off to the gym so I can burn off enough calories to eat loads of chili tonight!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've said it before (AND I'll say it again), the "cousin" relationship" is awesome and enviable. My brothers and I have no cousins--they just have ME!! How fortuante you are, and how fortunate they are that you live and play in New York. Have fun!

12:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home