Wicked
Last night I was able to get a ticket to the completely sold out run of Wicked. It was AMAZING. The set and costumes were incredible, they looked a lot like the movie. Everything was green, Glinda was beautiful and the monekys even flew! For those of you who don't know, Wicked is the back story of the Wicked Witch of the West from the Wizard of Oz. It pretty much shows how everyone came to be including Glinda, the Tin Man, the Scarecrow, the Lion, the Wicked Witch of the East, the Wizard. I won't spoil the story, but it starts with the witch growing up and finishes long after Dorothy has come and gone. If you can't get to the play, read the book, it's an amazing story.
A gal I work with's cousin was the lead in it, so she was in town and was able to get an extra ticket for me to go along. I've been to a lot of plays now, and I have to say, other than my stint dancing on the stage with John Stamos' understudy and seeing Matthew Broderick, this was probably my favorite. It was REALLY good.
A gal I work with's cousin was the lead in it, so she was in town and was able to get an extra ticket for me to go along. I've been to a lot of plays now, and I have to say, other than my stint dancing on the stage with John Stamos' understudy and seeing Matthew Broderick, this was probably my favorite. It was REALLY good.

1 Comments:
Guess the play answers the question "Which Witch?"
Post a Comment
<< Home