Monday, October 17, 2005

The Colbert Report

Everyone should watch it (or at least Tivo it and watch it tomorrow for those of you who go to bed early). Premieres tonight at 11:30/10:30c on Comedy Central. Right after the Daily Show. It's gonna be great!

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Besides, SHE knows the star of the show, ate dinner at his home, played with his children and sang a duet with him. Next thing we know, SHE will be co-starring with him, and then get ready for "The Anne Keegan Show". Now everyone, get those noses up in the air, and all together now, SNIFF, SNIFF!!

12:30 PM  
Blogger Anne K said...

Hey...now that wasn't very nice. I didn't say any of that. All I said was to watch the show. hmph.

1:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, I'll just watch (and laugh!!)

3:27 PM  
Blogger Anne K said...

Good! Laugh HARD!
:)

3:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Until I cry!!

4:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You guys are so mature...Glad we could all be a part of your little tiff!

5:24 PM  
Blogger Anne K said...

Hope you're laughing so hard that you're crying so hard that you can't even see the show!

5:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH NO!! When I woke up it was morning and the TV was off. Guess I musta fell asleep (darn!) but I had this really funny dream that made me laugh................

10:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!

12:06 AM  
Blogger Anne K said...

<3 glad you enjoyed it. I KNEW you would!

12:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home