Sunday, October 09, 2005

Finally!

Ok, so I know this still looks like a totally messy room, but believe me, it is MUCH better than it was when I started yesterday. I have actually found a space for everything and see that pink stuff, yep, that's floor! It's been revealed. I feel really good about this room and apartment now.


A Picture Share!
Originally uploaded by akeegangu.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome Home!

12:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sweet dude, I dont think I have seen your living space that clean before. HA HA HA HA

6:25 PM  
Blogger Anne K said...

hmmm....how often have you even COME to my living space?!

9:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're floor is p!nk!?!?! You are home!!!


i've really got to figure out how to leave a message with my name. but for now i'll just say it's form your Bitch!

3:57 PM  
Blogger Anne K said...

Gee misspelling, and exclamation points for "i"s. Who could it be?

8:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Charlie Russell!! Watch your mouth.

7:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home