More parties
So I am on day 3 at "The Rock" (that's what I found out people call it) and things are going great. Last night we had our party as a part of Advertising Week. It was a Texas Hold Em poker tournament and it was a huge success. We had a bunch of agency people there and they each had one person representing their agency at 5 different tables. So then they played down to one winner at each table and then there was a championship round and we ended up with one winner. The prize was, that agency gets $125,000 worth of advertising for a day on MSNBC.com for their favorite charity. So it was really fun. Some guy from Deutsch won.
I also got the keys to my new apartment last night! Hooray! And it looks great, and I got to see the tiny dog. She is SO cute. She is in fact a chihuaua and she is teeny tiny.
A few interesting tidbits:
I went to MSNBC in Secaucus, NJ yesterday. It is a giant warehouse in the middle of this weird town in NJ. There are outlet malls right next to it. Really expensive outlet malls, like Gucci. It's weird.
I saw my first celebrity in his "natural habitat" on Sunday. Larry King was at Whole Foods.
I also got the keys to my new apartment last night! Hooray! And it looks great, and I got to see the tiny dog. She is SO cute. She is in fact a chihuaua and she is teeny tiny.
A few interesting tidbits:
I went to MSNBC in Secaucus, NJ yesterday. It is a giant warehouse in the middle of this weird town in NJ. There are outlet malls right next to it. Really expensive outlet malls, like Gucci. It's weird.
I saw my first celebrity in his "natural habitat" on Sunday. Larry King was at Whole Foods.

1 Comments:
I thought you said you were going to New York to W-O-R-K, and yet the titles of your last 2 enteries refer to parties. Ah, such is the life!! Sorry I can't write more--I must get back to W-O-R-K.
Post a Comment
<< Home