Cloudy skies
here I am in NY. Kind of an inopportune time to be here as I have quite a bit of work to do so I'm not sure how much apartment hunting I'm going to get to do. Duty calls though, and I love my job.
I had a good flight. After we crossed over lake Michigan the skies were completely clouded over all the way to NY. The remnants of Hurricane Katrina.
I've been on craigslist and google for the last 3 hours. I haven't found my 300 sq. ft. of heaven yet. So I'll stay in my 200 sq. ft. of hotel room for now.
I had a good flight. After we crossed over lake Michigan the skies were completely clouded over all the way to NY. The remnants of Hurricane Katrina.
I've been on craigslist and google for the last 3 hours. I haven't found my 300 sq. ft. of heaven yet. So I'll stay in my 200 sq. ft. of hotel room for now.

2 Comments:
at least it's a nice 200sq/ft hotel room!!! i wish i could be there this weekend. good luck hunting!
POST MORE!!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home