Party Time!
Tonight, there is a going away party that my work is invited to for me over at my boss Catherine's house. She's really the one responsible for making the move happen and while I'll miss her terribly, I can't thank her enough for making a dream a reality!
Enough sap, getting back to the parties (we all know I love a party!) my wonderful friends Brian and Julia Engel with whom I have spent many a good time in Seattle since I moved here are having ANOTHER party for me tomorrow night!! That one will be at their apartment and a few of my other friends will also be attending. There is a rule that must always be followed with Julia: if you get an invitation to her house for dinner/dessert/anything she cooks, you go. She is a great cook. So I know this will be no exception!
Thanks to both host/hostesses. Even though I'm really excited to go, it means a lot to me to know that I will be missed.
Oh yeah, and my Mommy is coming to town next week to help me get organized. She's a saint.
Enough sap, getting back to the parties (we all know I love a party!) my wonderful friends Brian and Julia Engel with whom I have spent many a good time in Seattle since I moved here are having ANOTHER party for me tomorrow night!! That one will be at their apartment and a few of my other friends will also be attending. There is a rule that must always be followed with Julia: if you get an invitation to her house for dinner/dessert/anything she cooks, you go. She is a great cook. So I know this will be no exception!
Thanks to both host/hostesses. Even though I'm really excited to go, it means a lot to me to know that I will be missed.
Oh yeah, and my Mommy is coming to town next week to help me get organized. She's a saint.

7 Comments:
Of course you'll be missed!!! Have a fantabulous time at your soirees! If you come to Spokane Michael and I will have a party for you too. We could do Fiber shots and everything! :)
With Mr. Clean and scrub-brush in hand, here I come! (That's what mommies are for.) St. Jean
St. Jean is right!! We are very excited for the party tonight.
ma IS a saint. we should call up the pope and have that made official!
I think Kate is right. She should be a st. We should also build a shrine for Saint Ma. What would it look like though? Any ideas?
Definitely a statue of Bret Favre standing next to Bart Starr. Or maybe one combo statue of the two. His name can be...Bart Favre.
The name is B-R-E-T-T. PALEEEZE.
Post a Comment
<< Home