Monday, September 12, 2005

8 feet 5 inches x 6 feet 6 inches

Just got an email from Stephanie. I have been trying to figure out how much of my stuff I can take and what I have to get rid of. Well, turns out, I only have 8 feet 5 inches x 6 feet 6 inches of space in my room. I'm ballparking my OFFICE right now, and it looks like it's about 8x10. YOWZA! So basically, I take my bed and book case. That's it. It will however be 8 feet 5 inches x 6 feet 6 inches in NY though!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

YOWZA is right!! Looks like the purple pumps and the George from the back of Beyonce won't make the cut! Good luck with condensing your stuff!

12:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe you should measure in cubic inches--it would give you a MUCH bigger number (no additional space, but it might sound more impressive).

8:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe you should measure out the square footage and then calculate the rent based on that. If you need tips, you know where to go!

9:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home