Yankee Staduim
This place is unbelievable. Of all the baseball games I've been to, I've never heard/seen/felt anything like the crowd at yankee stadium. Honestly, I think if you come to Yankee stadium, neutral about who you're rooting for you 1. WILL have a good time and 2. WILL like the Yankees by the time the game is over. It's magnetic.


5 Comments:
That the Yankees won makes it even better, eh?!?! (Besides, the name "Los Angeles Angles of Anaheim" is dumb--who can root for a team with a dumb name?)(Besides #2, Derek is cute!!)
Just because the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim have a dumb lengthy name does not mean you can't root for them, I for one am, as well as my father and probably every yankee hater in the country! But I do like Mike Mussina. and Robinson Cano should get rookie of the year. Are you going to start liking Hideki "I like to preen myself" Mat-boo-ui? Go Angels!
I for one, am not rooting for them, HOWEVER, I will not ever abandon the Twins, and I will NEVER, EVER, until baseball ceases to exist on this planet, like Hideki "How's my hair?" Matsui. I even booed him under my breath AT Yankee Stadium yesterday!
You made me laugh out loud!! Your and ERA's comments about Matsui! Glad you are in city with a good baseball team and a great stadium.
Actually, I am not anonymous. The above comment is from me...
Post a Comment
<< Home