oh and a p.s...
...to the last post. Last week I went to see Kelly Cutrone speak at Bryant Park. She was charming, nice and insightful. Afterward, she signed books for everyone there. She spent time with every single person who came and wrote a personal note to each. As awesome as that is, I couldn't spend that much time away from work so I couldn't have her sign it. However, her awesome assistant (who I recognized because he was on their show, Kell on Earth, on Bravo) was there and I went up to him and asked him if there as any way he could have her sign my book. He said of course, took the book to their office and emailed me the next day to come pick it up. Not only was that incredibly nice, but she took time to sign MY book with a personal note as well. She wrote "Dear Anne, Sending you Love. Truth. Light. Power. Progress. & More! Love, Kelly" I think that note pretty much sums it up!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home