Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Date - Tournament analogies

So tonight, I went on a date with a guy who was Cornell.  He was pretentious, probably did pretty well for himself and sure liked to talk about how smart he was, how much $$ he made at his job at Amex.  But when it came down to it, he was a pretentious ass who didn't even bother getting up from the table when I walked in or to get me a beer.  Honestly, I don't care how much $$ you make, and as a matter of fact, I have dated wealthier.  I'm perfectly capable of buying my own beer but I just want you to be polite and generous and frankly if you want to talk about how much $$ you make, buy me a $4 beer. 

He was a total ass and when it came to the end of the date, I was Kentucky.  I handed him his ass on a platter and literally almost got hit by a car trying to get away from him.  I ran out into traffic.  I was stared down by the angry cab driver who almost hit me.  That was BARELY worth the point I got for enduring those two hours. 

2 Comments:

Anonymous ML said...

Yikes!! Does he now know he's an ass or is he too much of an ass to have gotten the point? Sounds like he's got some confidence issues he needs to work on - with somebody else. Still, sounds like the good ones are outnumbering the bad ones?

2:58 PM  
Anonymous ML said...

I hear Draven's going to meet another one of his Grandmas this weekend. Your mom's going to LOVE this kid!

3:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home