The Free Willie Nelson and The What About Bob Marley?
So there is this ridiculous camper from the 1970s at the LATEST that is always parked outside my apartment. It is painted blue and white, changes sides of the street on alternate side parking days and the best part is on the front is painted its name: The Free Willie Nelson. It has been a fixture on the east end of this particular stretch of east 3rd st. for a good year plus now. Well, just today, a second identical camper, with the exception of the paint job, which is a nice shade of poop brown, showed up on the block. It is parked right next to the Free Willie Nelson. So far I haven't been able to identify it with any name, but I'm thinking it'll be something like The What About Bob Marley. So yeah, just to review, we now have the Hells Angels Clubhouse, a psychic and two random 1970s campers between my apartment and the end of the street. We're classy here on E 3rd St!

2 Comments:
I love it!! I got a great picture in my mind from your description...
There is a certain "Je ne sais quoi" about Third Street between First and Second.............
Post a Comment
<< Home