So I admit, my blogging has been ATROCIOUS lately! Apologies. I'm headed off to LA for the weekend to see kate. Should be a great relaxing beachy time! What is everyone else up to?
Who are you again?? Seems to me I once knew someone who shared her worldly adventures with those of us with no life, but she's been gone a looooooong time! Missed you, Big Bean! Glad to have you back, even if it's sporadic. I'm sure you've heard the news - I'm a grandma x2 now! Jean - happy to share with you. :-)
2 Comments:
Who are you again?? Seems to me I once knew someone who shared her worldly adventures with those of us with no life, but she's been gone a looooooong time! Missed you, Big Bean! Glad to have you back, even if it's sporadic. I'm sure you've heard the news - I'm a grandma x2 now! Jean - happy to share with you. :-)
*** Fingers drumming the table in wait for Anne to send a new message *** Did you go to the ceremony at Ground Zero today?
Post a Comment
<< Home