Saturday, July 12, 2008

Ridiculous weekend

So my weekend is off to a ridiculous start. First, last night I went out with my friend Jen who was in town from the UK. her husband, Ray, is the one who I randomly met at the Cleveland airport and have been friends with ever since. We met for happy hour at 6 and were out and about in the village until 2ish. Fun fun times. One of the guys who we were out with is the manager for Jo de la Rosa and Slade Smily from the Real Housewives of Orange County on Bravo. One of my fave shows. SO random that I ended up out with that guy, but it was super fun.

Today, I've been recovering from last night, and am getting ready to meet my friend Krista for BON JOVI in Central Park!!!!! They gave away 60,000 free tickets to this concert and we scored 2 of them. So we're totally pumped. It should be a lot of fun! Then it's my friend Jaci's bday this weekend so we're going to swing by that party after the concert is over. Got a nice little Saturday planned. Weather is great too. 85 and sunny, not too humid. Can't ask for anything better than that!

1 Comments:

Blogger Anne said...

Have fun at Bon Jovi! I'm so jealous! :)

8:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home