happy 4th of july!
Hope everyone had a great 4th. I went out to Hoboken with a few friends (don't worry, I didn't buy anything while I was there, the boycott continues) for an afternoon bbq and fireworks. My friends Will and Krista brought their kid Wyatt who is always a good time. he's 2 1/2. Fireworks were tough to see because of bad clouds, but fun all the same. The rest of the weekend, I'm basking in the love of a 3-day weekend. Love when I get all my chores done on Saturday, and know there's a THIRD day that i get to relax. Everyone else have nice holidays!?

2 Comments:
We had a pretty low-key evening. See, we have this schizophrenic dog who can't handle the festivities. Dogs. I second the three-day weekend thoughts!! I love 'em! :)
Shin Gwak O Na Yash, baby! And pontoon-boating on the Flambeau Flowage. YEAH!!
Post a Comment
<< Home