lots of news
So since I last posted, I have a lot of news.
First, I have to send big congrats to my cousin Steve, who successfully graduated from marquette!! I went out for the great graduation of 08 and let me tell you, it was a doozy. Lots of Keegans, Ryans and great friends joined in the 3 day festivities! So glad I could be a part of it.
Second, I have a new job. I am now working as a marketing manager for the Sporting News magazine. I'm only on day 4 but I'm really liking it so far. My coworkers are great, my boss is great and I think it's going to be a really great fit.
Third, I'm going to Montana July 27-August 3 for my high school reunion. My friend Allie is coming with me and we are going to do all things montana. I am very excited.
Fourth, my Unk Bill and Tia Nancy came to visit me this weekend. We had a great time! Had some delicious dinners out, a "Met" day on Saturday which included a visit to the Met Museum of Art AND a Mets baseball game and good times visiting! They stayed with me, which is so much fun. The Keegan hotel is small, but the accommodations are worth the price. :)
Finally, I have recently discovered that 90210 is available to watch on CBS.com. I have been catching on on some past episodes that are all amazingly good (Unk and Tia, my apologies if i kept you up at my apartment with my newly discovered 90210 archive!! teehee)
I will post more, I promise! It is now "sweat season" in NY. And by that I mean, I will now sweat for 3 months straight. love it!
First, I have to send big congrats to my cousin Steve, who successfully graduated from marquette!! I went out for the great graduation of 08 and let me tell you, it was a doozy. Lots of Keegans, Ryans and great friends joined in the 3 day festivities! So glad I could be a part of it.
Second, I have a new job. I am now working as a marketing manager for the Sporting News magazine. I'm only on day 4 but I'm really liking it so far. My coworkers are great, my boss is great and I think it's going to be a really great fit.
Third, I'm going to Montana July 27-August 3 for my high school reunion. My friend Allie is coming with me and we are going to do all things montana. I am very excited.
Fourth, my Unk Bill and Tia Nancy came to visit me this weekend. We had a great time! Had some delicious dinners out, a "Met" day on Saturday which included a visit to the Met Museum of Art AND a Mets baseball game and good times visiting! They stayed with me, which is so much fun. The Keegan hotel is small, but the accommodations are worth the price. :)
Finally, I have recently discovered that 90210 is available to watch on CBS.com. I have been catching on on some past episodes that are all amazingly good (Unk and Tia, my apologies if i kept you up at my apartment with my newly discovered 90210 archive!! teehee)
I will post more, I promise! It is now "sweat season" in NY. And by that I mean, I will now sweat for 3 months straight. love it!

3 Comments:
Thank you Anne, we had a FABULOUS time! You are the best hostess ever!!
Glad to have you back, Anne! I've missed you. Congrats on the job!
about time that we hear from you. i have nothing to do during my prep periods besides reading your blog.
thanks for taking part in the festivities of the great graduation of 08! We loved having you in Milllliewawkay!
Post a Comment
<< Home